The Slime Machine, Inc. Party Policy
Your Slime Machine birthday party is one hour or 90 mins depending on package chosen. You can add more time if so desired. All Party packages include 11 guests. Birthday child is FREE. Guests over 12 guests, are an additional $25 each guest. The bus arrives 30 minutes prior to the start of your party to set-up.
• The Slime Machine requires a $200 deposit. YOUR DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE. Full payment of your balance is due the day of your party. Payments can be made by cash, check or credit card. An estimate of your party balance will be emailed to you the day before your party. That estimate is subject to change based on the number of guests over the final count. You will be charged based on your final count given. We prepare ahead of time and account for supplies based on your final count. If a guest cancels or does not show up on the day of your party, you will still be charged for the guest. Additional guests above the final headcount are $25 each.
• There is an additional 20% service/gratuity charge added to the total price of your party. All party packages are subject to sales tax except those institutions that can provide tax exempt forms in writing.
Parties with over 20 guests when booking a slime station outside of the bus require extra party hosts at $50 ea.
• The Slime Machine needs at least 3 car lengths and a flat surface to park where doors can open away from traffic.
• You will be contacted 5 days prior to your party for a final headcount and answer any questions you may have.
If your party runs over the time allotted due to no fault of The Slime Machine, responsible person who booked the party, will be responsible for overtime fees due upon receipt.
• The Slime Machine will have the right to cancel a party within 24 hours of the date and time of party due to inclement weather, mechanical breakdown, extreme traffic, vehicle accident or other unforeseen circumstances or uncontrollable events. You may reschedule your party or choose to receive a refund of your $200 deposit. If you need to cancel your party, you must notify The Slime Machine within 48 hours prior to your party date. You will be offered a one-time opportunity to reschedule your party. If you cancel your party, and do not reschedule, your deposit will not be returned to you.
• A Travel fee will be applied based on location outside of Nassau County. There is approximately a $4 per mile fee from 11572 zip code.
Some parts of Nassau County do require a travel fee. Roslyn, Roslyn Heights, Roslyn Harbor, Roslyn Estates, Great Neck, Harbor Hills, Eat Hills. Lattingtown, Locust Valley, Kings Point, Glen Head, Sands Point, Seacliff, Port Washington, Oyster Bay, Manhasset, Manhasset Hills, Flower Hill, Centre Island, Lake Success, Searingtown, Old Brookville, Glenwood Landing, Matinecock, Bayville, Glen Cove, East Norwich, Cove Neck, Mill Neck, North Hills, Plandome Manor, Manor Haven, Thomaston, Kensington. There is a $75 fee.
• Please have your entire party arrive on time for the start of your party. We recommend asking your guests to arrive ten minutes prior to start time. We cannot wait for guests to begin as we are on a schedule. If any guests arrive late, they will be allowed to join your party as soon as one of our party hosts can help them get on the bus safely. (Please be patient as we are working with your guests, and it might be a few minutes until we can let your late guests onto the bus.)
• Parents of the birthday child are allowed onto the bus to take photos/videos of the party.
• Due to limited space on The Slime Machine, no adults will be allowed on the bus during the duration of the party.
There is a live streaming system, and we encourage parents and guardians to watch the party from the link sent to the parent of the birthday child.
• All photos/videos taken by The Slime Machine during your party, are solely the property of The Slime Machine, Inc. and may be used for advertising purposes only.
• No children under 5 years old will be allowed to participate in the party or enter onto the bus; including siblings of the birthday child. NO EXCEPTIONS
• There is no running, jumping, pushing, or horse-playing permitted on the bus. All guests are to remain stationary while making their Slime. Handrails must be used by all guests when entering and exiting the bus. No guest will be permitted to climb on any equipment inside the bus. No guest will destroy any items on The Slime Machine. Any damage caused by a party guest, whether intentional or unintentional, the parent or guardian hosting the party will be held responsible for the monetary reimbursement of that item. Anyone violating the rules of The Slime Machine will be removed from the bus immediately.
• No food or drinks are permitted on The Slime Machine. All party guests must wear shoes on the bus.
• Once all guests are on the bus and the party starts, guests will not be permitted to exit and enter the bus. Guests will be permitted to exit the bus if they have any emergency or need to leave the party early. Once a guest has left the bus during the party time, they will not be allowed back on the bus. (We only have a limited amount of time for your party and stopping to let guests on and off the bus is a disruption causing your party to pause to let the guest off the bus and back on again.)
• The Slime Machine takes no responsibility for any allergic reactions of any guest
• The Slime Machine takes no responsibility for any injuries or property damage caused by any guest.
• It is at The Slime Machine’s discretion where we park based on space availability and safety for guests getting on and off the bus.
• The Slime Machine reserves the right to refuse any party that we deem to be an unsafe environment for the bus or our party associates.